Coquedis Magazine welcomes guest post submissions from authors, writers, bloggers, and others who would like to see their work published on a well-respected blog. We giving an opportunity to our readers, bloggers, and professionals to share their expertise and interests with the community. We are looking for experts and enthusiasts on any topic to write for us.
Have an article idea in mind? Shoot us an email at:
Guidelines for our potential contributors:
- We welcome guest post submissions from authors, investors, finance professionals, innovators, technologists, lawyers, bloggers, health professionals, researchers, law firms, attorneys, law students, and others who would like to see their work published on well-respected finance, business, technology, lifestyle, and legal blog. The subject of content should be solely related to business, finance, innovation, technology, product reviews, crypto, bitcoin, education, health, lifestyle & culture, entertainment, legal & law (lawyers, corporate law, DUI, divorce law, bankruptcy law, law & order, legal explanations, legal guides, and legal news) and etc.
- The preferred length of a guest post is a minimum of 700 words, there’s no maximum.
- We expect all the submissions to be of high-quality standards that we follow at Coquedis.
- The articles must be well-formatted by the addition of bullet points, use of multiple headings and subheadings, etc. to make it more reader-friendly and presentable.
- All submissions must include one high-resolution image that is either owned by you or is copyright free.
- If you are making legal claims, please make sure to provide references for such claims.
- We will have the final say over the editing and formatting of all the articles submitted for publication.
If it all sounds about right, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or with our contact us form.
Please do not send unsolicited PDFs, zipped images, links to FTP sites or file sharing sites, or very large files. But don’t scrimp on the number of images – the more, the better. If you must send zipped images or links to downloadable images, please send a few sample images in your email to give us an idea.
Submit your article(s) to: email@example.com
Guidance: Conduct preliminary research, use reliable sources, and pay attention to style, structure, and voice before writing the article. Avoid same length sentences; try to attract the reader’s attention and it must be easy to read.
Important: Please make sure you only submit content to us if you are the owner of all intellectual property rights in that content. This means, for example, that you own the copyright in the content as well as any trademarks, which may be registered or unregistered. Where there is a claim that someone else owns all or part of the intellectual property rights in the content, we will investigate the claim and will remove the content from our website if necessary. We may also look to you for compensation. Please make sure you do not submit any content that might be considered abusive, obscene, illegal, libelous, defamatory, racist, or factually inaccurate, as we will not publish such content. Remember you are fully responsible for all content you submit to us and you accept liability for any actions relating to the content. Any comments and reviews posted on this website by you or other users do not necessarily reflect our opinions and we are not responsible or liable for any content submitted by you or anyone else.
By providing submissions to us, you confirm that agree with these terms.
Readership: Coquedis Magazine – has a passionate and opinionated readership and our articles can attract a lot of comments. While we believe in freedom of speech, we understand that sometimes comments can upset readers and authors who send us their work. We try to moderate comments to keep them reasonable but sometimes we can make mistakes. If you submit an article and you think comments are unreasonable or upsetting please drop us a line and we’ll take action.
Comments Policy: We accept constructive, insightful, funny comments as well as critical ones (when expressed with intelligence and good manners). We don’t like bad language, abuse, rudeness, gushiness, commercial messages, and people pretending to be someone else. We reserve the right to edit and delete every comment that gets submitted.